What is PIJON?
- To Shape your ideas freely and quickly
- ――For improving and streamlining your work――
- PIJON is duralumin made (A2017) and the bore is H8 finish.
In addition to lightweight and strength, PIJON surface is alumited, which enforces the rust prevention and resistance.
- Round-PIJON has slit structure. You can assemble without damaging pipes, just by tightening the slit with hexagon wrench.
- A slit utilizes the elasticity of duralumin material so that pipes can be removable and replaceable repeatedly. Easily revamp or disassemble.
- For flame rack assembly of various equipment/device such as prototype/ experimental or demonstrational one.
- For an attachment arm of functional / measuring device, lighting or sensor.
- For enlarging the equipment design with combination of PIJON and aluminum flame.
- For any display or monument with various combinations of 2550 items.