To fix by Rect-shaft and attach flexible heads with 12 varieties
※You may download 3D CAD drawings by clicking on the part number of interest.
Please refer to 3D bracket-PIJON for the details of“Assembly combination”
How to assemble
Steel plate, steel screw and spring are enclosed, if you purchase Joint-base.
This will not be recovered if the slit part is expanded too much. Please make sure on your work.
- First of all, remove cap screw on slit side
- Screw the set screw from the opposite side. Please make sure the top of screw is not appeared within slit.
- As indicated on the above figure,insert and position steel plate(less than 0.9mm) and tighten lightly the cap screw with your other hand.
- Drop the attached spring into the center of the hole.
- Tighten the aforesaid cap screw by hexagon wrench so that slit part is opening. Push into joint-ball suitably orif not going through, tighten the cap screw a little and push again and repeatedly.
- If joint-ball is inserted, loosen the cap screw and remove the steel plate.
- Check if joint-ball can move smoothly and remove the cap screw afterward.
- Screw the cap screw (1.) into the original position (the opposite side) and finish.
We can assemble on behalf of you, if required
■ An order example
|BC||10||- 858 -||RED|
(Please note that products color and screw color may be slightly different by lot.)